Friday, February 13, 2015

Free KitchenAid replacement parts

I was missing a chrome cap hub on my KitchenAid stand mixer so I checked the KitchenAid site to see if I could find a replacement. I couldn't find any information aside from for-sale parts, none of which were the cap hub. I Googled the part and ended up on an Amazon product page. I was prepared to buy the part until I came upon this post by reviewer kewpie who saved me $5!


The post was over 2 years old but the number connected me to a KitchenAid rep who asked for my stand mixer model number and serial number. I described the part I was missing and she said she would have a replacement part sent to me. Free! I didn't even have to pay for shipping.


Mixer with the missing part


Two weeks later I received the part!


Good as new!

I'm writing this blog post because I couldn't find any information about this. I hope someone reads this and gets their free replacement parts from KitchenAid. Don't buy them!

1 comment: