Saturday, March 30, 2013

Transit card art

I'm a huge fan of all things transit. I love subways, trains, schedules, stations, tokens, and transit cards. I dream of someday having a subway car in my house. What? It can serve as a hallway or maybe it can be a small den. I do a lot of my reading during my commute, why not read in a stationary subway car at home? One can dream...

I created some "art" out of my transit passes - I wish I had enough to cover an entire wall! What's the most interesting transit pass you have?


San Francisco Muni passes, 2009

Transit passes from all over the world. From L-R, top to bottom: Pompeii Circumvesuviana, London Oyster Card, Bay Area BART pass, Hong Kong MTR, New York MetroCard, Paris subway, Chicago CTA pass, Washington DC SmarTrip, Rome City Pass, Las Vegas Monorail, Boston CharlieCard, London airport pass

No comments:

Post a Comment